Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I under eating? (Calories and end goals for short people)

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Am I under eating? (Calories and end goals for short people)

Hi everyone, I thought I'd make this post because I've noticed the calories I'm aiming for seem low and are under the recommended number for a lot of places but I'm unsure if it's normal because of my height. Here's a little information:

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 145 lbs (Started at 217 a year ago so yay!)

Goal Weight: 125 Lbs

Daily Calorie Goal: 1250 (Easily hit it and don't feel hungry throughout the day, never go over)

Starting out at 217 I've lost quite a bit of weight but definitely have a little way to go to get where I want to be as I definitely still have a bit of a gut, I was thinking of an end goal of around 125 Lbs, but is this too low?

Uploaded a pic to give you all an idea of where I'm at.

https://imgur.com/a/WOXhLvF

submitted by /u/NeroCanada
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtt6i9/am_i_under_eating_calories_and_end_goals_for/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...