Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Worried about my obese friend

Friday, May 29, 2020

Worried about my obese friend

I’ve always been busy with my health. I love to play sports and I love trying healthy recipes. I also love bad foods and lying on the couch all day (balance). I am in a circle of friends where 4/6 are severely overweight. When I am around them I notice my bad eating habits and laziness taking over and I gained some weight. Due to Corona and being separated from them I’ve been able to tackle those habits and lose the weight (I am very fit and healthy now).
One friend is morbidly obese. She is also the only one that never works on here health (the other 3 either workout, take walks or try to lose weight). This one friend takes the scooter for even the shortest distance. She gets no movement in what so ever. Doesn’t eat or like a single piece of vegetables or fruit. She really doesn’t like anything but fastfood. If she keeps on this path I think she will die of heart disease by 30. I am not overreacting because she already has health issues caused by her weight (at 22). She had built a wall around here and if you’ll try to break it down you’ll get attacked. I don’t want to be annoying or hurtful by commenting on it. But I also don’t want here to die and never have tried to help her. We made small remarks but got shut down (like “maybe you’ll like your vegetables if you eat them like this” “or maybe a vitamin pil is a good idea”)

But the other part of it is my own health. I don’t want to be around someone that only wants to eat bad food, doesn’t want to do anything that involves movement and can make hurtful remarks about my lifestyle. I am in the best shape of my life and I don’t want to be dragged in the bad habits and negativity again. But I feel bad for here because I thinks she really is unhappy. Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this?

Ps: English is not my first language but I am really working on it so please correct me if I make any mistakes

submitted by /u/lisra98
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsqr96/worried_about_my_obese_friend/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...