Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Please help distract me from a binge?

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Please help distract me from a binge?

Okay I realize this is going to sound stupid but I need your help. I've finally had a few days' streak of eating at my calorie goals, and I've been doing consistently well. I'm proud of myself and really want to continue on, but right now I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to eat something sugary or fatty, and I've already met my calorie goal for the day.

Tonight is the perfect storm for me to break that streak. I've found out today that a good friend who has already beat cancer twice now has to face it again, I'm PMSing badly (sorry for the TMI), and we've had a streak of awful storms recently here, a particularly scary one I'm in the middle of now, hiding in the pantry. I know this sounds comical, like I'm just sitting here trying to pick what to stuff my face with. But I'm a notoriously bad emotional eater who has not yet learned other ways to deal with stress and sadness and I'm feeling a lot of both right now.

I'm sorry to interrupt y'all's day with my sob story, but if anyone has words of advice I would appreciate them so much. Thank you 💙

submitted by /u/beecircee6
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/grxoao/please_help_distract_me_from_a_binge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...