Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is losing waterweight good or bad?

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Is losing waterweight good or bad?

Hi reddit,

My entire life I've been overweight. Not extremely overweight but about 15-20 kg more than average. After a lot of thinking and watching some weight loss transformation videos on Youtube I decided to start losing weight.

After 2 weeks I noticed that I went from weighing 88.6 kg to 82.3 and I'm honestly kind of worried. Losing that much weight in that small of a period is scary for me. And I haven't noticed any sort of fat disappearing. So... I decided to look on the internet for some information that can possibly explain why I'm losing this weight and the thing that pops up the most is "Water Weight". There are some articles that say it's Ok, but there are also some claiming it to be a sign of dehydration.

And that brings me to my question. Is losing this much water weight (or water weight in general) bad? Is it a sign of dehydration?

Btw, English is not my native language so please excuse me for typos and grammar mistakes.

Also, I am 5"11.

submitted by /u/ApothiconDude
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsg4dp/is_losing_waterweight_good_or_bad/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...