Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting out (again)

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Starting out (again)

F 25 172cm (5 8”) SW:72kg CW: 70.7kg GW1:67kg GW2:62kg UGW:59kg

Was pretty shocked to find the scale had climbed to 72kg when I stepped on and my waist is 31 inches around, my waist to hip ratio in the danger zone. This is the highest my weight has ever been. It came on really quickly from 67kg in march. That’s 4kg or 9 pounds in two months... The stress of moving and quarantining in a confined space made me emotionally binge, and it shows. I was already much bigger than my optimal weight(59kg) at 67, and being 72 is giving me all kinds of feelings of shame and self loathing. I’m embarrassed to see friends and family though I try to check that feeling. I’ve climbed to 67kg before and lost the weight, too much weight, until I was 54kg before, and then it came back on from there and I developed a bit of a bingeing problem. It’s incredibly disheartening to be back at square one again, but I’m trying to be optimistic and take it a day at a time. I’m down to 70.7 a week into the diet. This time exercise wise, instead of doing intense cardio and insanity workouts, I’m focusing more on lengthening strengthening exercise (Im doing and hour of ballet beautiful a day) and diet so hopefully even if my progress is slower, it’s more sustainable. Grateful to have this community for accountability and support.

submitted by /u/zo969
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gs235f/starting_out_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...