Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: i think i have an unhealthy relationship with food

Thursday, May 28, 2020

i think i have an unhealthy relationship with food

Hi, I think this is the right sub-reddit so here goes everything

I'm 17 and I have an unhealthy relationship with food.

When I get sad or upset or I feel numb I eat until I fall asleep or I don't eat at all for the day or days. For example; if I got into an argument with my mom I get so worked up that I sit and eat. I eat until I feel no longer upset and then I feel guilty. Guilty to the point of where I refuse to eat for the rest of the day or for a few days.

Then there are times when I get so happy that I refuse food because it makes me feel sad or would bring down my mood that I'm eating excess calories or excess foods and I avoid it again or I sit and eat and eat and eat until again I sleep.

This has been going on since I was about 12 or 13 and it's a unhealthy relationship. Some days I'll stuff myself to the point of throwing up and some days I'll not eat to the point of almost passing out.

What I eat when I stuff myself can range from an entire watermelon to 7 or 8 cucumbers to bags of chips or an entire bag or Irish potatoes or whatever I can get my hands on. Can anyone help?

I'm currently 100lbs now.

Last week I was about 95-97lbs.

If anyone can help or give my advice it would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/Bearsquid-_-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsjtqx/i_think_i_have_an_unhealthy_relationship_with_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...