Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm in double-digit kilograms for the first time in two years!

Thursday, May 28, 2020

I'm in double-digit kilograms for the first time in two years!

Hello, everyone! I posted on here a few weeks ago about looking to lose weight without meticulously counting calories. I got some helpful responses, so I decided to go ahead with the plan I was on.

I began my journey around mid-February, at 251 lbs (114.5 kg), and today, I stepped on the scale for my weekly weigh-in, and I saw that I am down to 219.8 lbs (99.7 kg), a double-digit kilogram weight, for the first time in over two years! I'm feeling kinda happy now. I've been lurking here for most of the past year and found out about Intermittent Fasting through this sub. Finally decided to try it in Feb, and the results keep showing. So, thank you very much, r/loseit :)

submitted by /u/ThePantherIsHere
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gskeoc/im_in_doubledigit_kilograms_for_the_first_time_in/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...