Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 3rd Shift: How to Log?

Sunday, May 31, 2020

3rd Shift: How to Log?

I work night shift so I will eat breakfast before I go to work, and have lunch between 1 and 2am.

I like to log my food all at once but I was wondering if it's better to log it as I eat?

The problem I'm having is I eat enough calories per 24 hrs but according to my log, I am always over my limit because I'm logging my lunch after midnight.

5pm: Eat breakfast.

1:30am: Eat Lunch

7am: Eat Dinner

That is three meals a day and altogether, they are within my limit but my lunch/dinner, if I log as I eat, will show up for the following day.

Instead of having 3 meals a day, it will look like I have one meal one day and 4 meals the next because I'm logging after midnight (which is the middle of my day.)

Would it be best to log all my food before midnight?

submitted by /u/xGwynethx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gudq24/3rd_shift_how_to_log/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...