Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Ready to make a change

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Ready to make a change

I am about a stone overweight, it never bothered me, I always thought 'I'm just a bit curvy, its fine'. I feel like I've tried everything, slimming world, cico, keto. Nothing seems to shift the weight. I work in a care home and today a resident asked if I was pregnant and said I look fatter lately. I need to do something about it, everytime I look in the mirror I feel disgusting.

So I guess I just need some advice on where to start? I cook all my food from scratch and generally eat meat or fish with potato, pasta or rice and lots of veg. I drink a lot of water, but I do like a glass of wine occasionally and sugar in my tea/coffee when I have it. Thanks so much for any help or advice you can offer.

submitted by /u/aliensandanxiety
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtob4e/ready_to_make_a_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...