Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 27F at my heaviest, 167 lbs. Throwing some thoughts out into the universe.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

27F at my heaviest, 167 lbs. Throwing some thoughts out into the universe.

I'm 27F, 5'2" and currently at my heaviest weight ever at 167 lbs. I felt my best at about 125 lbs. I have almost a phobia of feeling hungry, it brings up bad memories of an abusive relationship that resulted in me developing a mild ED, I dropped down to 115 lbs at that time, about 5 years ago.

I'm now in a happy marriage but have gained almost 40 pounds over the course of 2 years. I blamed my birth control and antidepressant, which I kinda need to stay on both of them to function... But my own actions have definitely contributed. I changed jobs and now sit almost 12 hours a day. I enjoy eating out with my husband a couple times a week. Ice cream is my weakness, even though I eat small portions.

I've struggled to lose weight because I get irrationally angry when I'm hungry, it honestly scares me because I don't feel myself at all. I also get light headed and exhausted when I feel hungry. I'm in no way starving myself, I first tried 1200 calories a day, then IF, now I use the Weight Watchers app. Whenever I "diet" I find myself obsessing over when and what I can eat next and it's all I can think about. I feel like what I eat is pretty nutritious, things like fruit, nuts, beef jerky, carrots, tuna...

And while antidepressants help, I still struggle every day to motivate myself to cook a healthy meal, go for a walk, or do a workout at home. I've never been athletic, even in elementary school I couldn't run a mile and I was skinny as a rail. I'm weak physically and mentally.

I've been checked for thyroid issues and everything is normal.

I guess I'm just kind of throwing my thoughts out there and hoping someone has some words of wisdom or good vibes. I hate how I look and feel and I'm just feeling defeated.

submitted by /u/gorramshiny
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsjppo/27f_at_my_heaviest_167_lbs_throwing_some_thoughts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...