Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost and discouraged to start losing weight, where do I start?

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Lost and discouraged to start losing weight, where do I start?

I'm 5'2 and I weigh approximately 193 lbs. This is officially the highest weight I've ever been and i'm disappointed in myself. I can't stop eating. i want to blame my birth control and anti-depressants but I know it's me.

What do I do? I need to develop self discipline.

I eat a lot of fast food and I know I shouldn't and it's hard to quit. I work at McDonalds too, so I get a free meal there. i just keep eating even though I know I shouldn't and i get cravings for anything.

My boyfriend is supporting me though which does help. I just don't know where to start, Does tracking calories truly help?

I have an exercise machine but I don't use it. How do I know that I can do this, I'm just so sad about my weight, self-pity is taking over.

Any advice is welcomed and encouragement too.

submitted by /u/CloudNoin
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/grz05u/lost_and_discouraged_to_start_losing_weight_where/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...