Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I binge ate today. I need someone to make me feel okay, i hate myself i am embarrassed.

Friday, May 29, 2020

I binge ate today. I need someone to make me feel okay, i hate myself i am embarrassed.

I am 5’5 and weigh about 218Lbs. I am trying to lose weight but it’s so hard. I gained 50 pounds in a year. I haven’t started working out yet. I need to but it’s hard. I have BED and i thought i had it under control but today messed me up. I ate two large pizzas from dominos and drank 2 cups of sprite on top of that i had a small cup of icecream and peanut butter cookies. I know, i ate too much i am a whale and i want to die because of it. I can do better, but i need words of inspiration and to know i am better than this. What can I do please someone help I am so depressed over this and have been beating myself up all day long.

submitted by /u/ohaworldawayalt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt80kq/i_binge_ate_today_i_need_someone_to_make_me_feel/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...