Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Left overs = 0 calorie snack

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Left overs = 0 calorie snack

I am a volume eater and usually plan my meals a day or two ahead of time so I'm not tempted to binge early in the day. This means that I often go heavy on vegetables and although my dinner is only (I usually eat most my calories at my last meal) 700 calories it can sometimes be up to 3/4 meals worth because of the large amount of low cal veg in it. I used to try and count the calories and take them off, or even try and finish it all, but this was leading to bad habits. And then something clicked that I'm sure other people have had, if I've already counted the calories it means I can have this food any time and it won't mean I'm eating any more calories than I've noted down. Perfect for a snack if I'm hungry and at my limit for the day, or if I want a high calorie item but don't have calories left for a meal as well. All guilt free!

submitted by /u/Capybara_ninja
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtueke/left_overs_0_calorie_snack/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...