Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I Need Advice

Saturday, May 30, 2020

I Need Advice

Today’s been a hard day.

I’m a long time lurker of this sun and I finally need to post.

I work at a health facility and because of COVID and not wanting to risk my residents getting sick I’ve been ordering a lot of take out. I finally stepped on the scale at my work today and I unfortunately hit the weight I said I would never break. I’m officially 203 pounds. I’m so distraught I said I would never be this heavy in my life.

Anyways, I really need help with advice on where to begin my weight loss. I’ve tried in the past and have had no success. I’ve recently started trying to do better by deleting my take out apps and cutting soda. I don’t know what else to do.

I would love some suggestions on how to get started on working out with gyms being closed and some dietary tips. Anything is greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/xcxzozo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtpk45/i_need_advice/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...