Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: UPDATE: I am the '3 bowl cereal girl' - and I've lost 3 pounds!

Friday, May 29, 2020

UPDATE: I am the '3 bowl cereal girl' - and I've lost 3 pounds!

Firstly, I just wanted to thank everyone who left a comment for me on my last post. I was so overwhelmed and thankful.

So..

I am UNDER 300 pounds!

This is only 3 pounds loss, but I haven't been under 300 pounds for a long time!

Which probably means I have been maintaining my weight longer than I realised (8 days ago was the first time in about a year I stepped on a scale)

I have been working hard. Not just on my body, but on my mindset. And I know I'm only 8 days in, but I can feel myself changing.

I downloaded 'Noom' as recommended by a couple of you. It is the first 'weightloss' app I have used that understands me. It doesn't just tell me what is good for my body, it tells me the psychology and logic behind it.

And you know what, I proved something to myself this week. Not going to lie I have been quite low, lots of things going on around me that aren't in my control.

Do you know what I didn't do?

I didn't comfort eat.

This must be the first time I haven't had a depressed binge of Tesco's chocolate milkshake and a share bag of Heatwave Doritos and Tangfastics.

I'm saying goodbye to '3 Bowl Cereal Girl'

submitted by /u/IAmTheBadWolf22
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gspgvd/update_i_am_the_3_bowl_cereal_girl_and_ive_lost_3/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...