Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I (F30) lost 100 pounds and then I gained it back. The story no one wants to hear

Friday, May 29, 2020

I (F30) lost 100 pounds and then I gained it back. The story no one wants to hear

CW:280 HW:303 LowestW:180

Height: 5’11 (F30)

It was amazing, it was everything I had dreamed it would be. I had been fat my whole life and then I did it! I fucking did it!! I felt a way I had never felt before. My body hurt less, my mind hurt less. People treated me a way they never had before. For the the first time in my life I wasn’t a fat girl, I was just a normal person.

But it wasn’t “real”, it wasn’t sustainable. It wasn’t ME. I lost the weight on Keto. I am not bashing keto! Not at all. Keto showed me I had willpower, energy, consistency and control. Keto is amazing. But eventually and it is hard to say, it blew up in my face. I guess I blew it up in my face.

So here I am, back at 280lbs. I’m trying again and I’ve made some progress but as we all know progress unfortunately slips away easily. I don’t have anything profound to say, I’m still learning. This is an uphill battle but I will never stop fighting to be the best me I can be and that feels good. I’m thankful to have this community.

submitted by /u/linesmostlyfiller
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gt8ckt/i_f30_lost_100_pounds_and_then_i_gained_it_back/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...