Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need some advice people

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Need some advice people

I’m a 20 year old male, I went to college to play football, I ended up quitting last year, but if anyone knows the one bad thing about being a college football player is the fact that you need to be big, both muscular and weight, which I was....... I’m 6,6 and 320lbs, that was fine for when I was still playing but now that I’m done I wanna cut down to 265lbs by August/September i tried fasting and the keto and I lost some weight but I was never consistent. I’m fully motivated now and I’m gonna go the whole 9 yards with meal prep and everything but I was just curious what diet plan works! I’m committed to buy whatever it may be for the diet plan or anything, I would like a plan that gives me a shopping list for each week on what I need to get so I can meal prep for that! Any suggestions out there! Thank you!

Current height: 6,6 Current Weight: 320

Goal Weight: 265-270

Goal Weight to be achieved by August/September, thank you!

submitted by /u/Dominic7875
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtqnkc/need_some_advice_people/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...