Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 9.2 pounds. Been a while since I was able to stall the rapid gain to 320, and I'm finally getting past the plateau.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Lost 9.2 pounds. Been a while since I was able to stall the rapid gain to 320, and I'm finally getting past the plateau.

5'9'' Male 320 to 310.8

This past year has been a rapid ramp up, and I was finally able to stall it out at 320.I sat at that for several months. Finally managing to move more and eat less and I'm seeing small results.

It's hard, but I'm just trying to eat mindfully and purposefully. Moving more. My body is pretty weak and damaged from what it used to be. I have frequent soreness in my right oblique abdominal muscle. It's like just living and holding my gut up strains my body. I went for a walk and tried to engage all my upper body muscles and by the end of the half hour it felt like I had been lifting weights the whole time.

It's not going to be easy but I'm going to do this.

submitted by /u/Paradoxa77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gsiwzs/lost_92_pounds_been_a_while_since_i_was_able_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...