Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Sick of feeling bad for eating

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Sick of feeling bad for eating

Just to give some background and insight, hang with me I will make this as short as I can.

Roughly 6 years ago I started to seriously loose weight at my heaviest I was 260 lbs at 5’11. I was working at UPS and if anyone has ever done that or something similar it’s 4hours and blood, sweat and tears like a non stop work out in a sauna. Quickly I dropped 15-20 pounds easy but diet wasn’t exactly where it needed to be lots of sugar and empty calories. My ex wife had me watch a documentary on sugar and the dangers of it and how it’s literally in everything, but informed of healthy daily consumption. With that I buckled down and got very strict limited my sugar intake consumed more water although I wasn’t very heavy soft drink person. Once again weight fell off down to roughly 220 the lowest I had been in 3 years. After my divorce and bouncing to a different job and new relationship I got in to the gym and dropped another 20 to 200! It was a huge accomplishment but I still wasn’t satisfied. Over the course of a year and I got down to 180! But again was not satisfied so I started looking in to different diets so I got strict cutting carbs, fasting and starting to consume vegan options and a ton more vegetables. Working 2 jobs and constantly moving allowed me to get down even more to where I was somewhat happy at 158lbs. Recently I picked back up jogging/ walking 3-4miles 3-4x a week and have dropped to 153 lbs.

As great as this is and a huge accomplishment I constantly feel bad if have anything of indulgence( ice cream, cake, beers on the weekend). I normally on consume these items once week maybe 2x but every time I’ve do I feel horrible and beat my self up and it’s so damn depressing. Thoughts and opinions welcome.

submitted by /u/jascox27
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gtqz68/sick_of_feeling_bad_for_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...