Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What was your most embarrassing moment related to being overweight?

Thursday, May 28, 2020

What was your most embarrassing moment related to being overweight?

I have so many, it's hard to pick one, but it was probably back in 2013. I was around 150kg (330lbs) ((it's hard to say as I avoided weighing myself back then)), but I went on a trip to the USA with a friend. We went to Las Vegas and were staying at the New York New York hotel. One of its gimmicks is that it has this roller coaster on it's roof, and my friend wanted to ride it. I was worried because of my weight, I even asked the staff if they thought I would be OK and they said I would. You can see where this is going..

Well the roller coaster was totally full and we went to get in it. We sat down and the guy tried to pull safety bar down, but because of my stomach it couldn't lock into position. In the end we had to get off the coaster and people were actually laughing about it. That was pretty brutal.

The worst part is that as humiliating as that was, it still wasn't enough to stop me down that path, the heaviest I got was Nov 2018 when I weighed 210kg (462lbs).

I think the lesson I learned is that ultimately the change has to come from yourself. Even a roller coaster full of people laughing at me couldn't change me.

submitted by /u/lookoutlava
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gslhh4/what_was_your_most_embarrassing_moment_related_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...