Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Binge breakthrough!

Sunday, May 31, 2020

Binge breakthrough!

I just had a breakthrough on why I binge eat and honestly it’s such a life changing realisation! I binged today, which I haven’t done in weeks. As I raided the cupboards and ate everything in sight, for some reason I still counted the calories. Half way through the whirlwind of uncontrollable eating I found two types of ice cream in the freezer. I looked at the calorie count on both. 267 calories for the caramel swirl cone and 154 calories for the chocolate ice pop. I purposely chose the caramel swirl cone after seeing the calories. Then it hit me. I wasn’t binge eating to satisfy a craving, I was binging to sabotage myself. The fact that I chose the higher calorie ice cream made me realise that i do this because i doubt myself and I also doubt my power to be successful and have self control. Now I see that my bingeing has always been purely self sabotage, I hopefully will be able to reason with myself in the future when I get the urge. I don’t know if this is already common knowledge about binging but I’m glad I finally have gotten to the bottom of my problem.

submitted by /u/kxtxxx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/gua88x/binge_breakthrough/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...