Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Worried about loose skin

Friday, April 1, 2022

Worried about loose skin

I’m starting in earnest to lose weight, and have already shed a few pounds this year. It has felt great so far to see the number on the scale go down little by little.

The thing is, I have a loooooong journey ahead, and while I’m around 12lbs down now, I still have around 100lbs to go.

It hasn’t happened yet since my weight loss has been modest so far, but the fear of loose, saggy skin hangs heavy on me; especially because I’ve A.) been overweight by 100+lbs for like 7 years and B.) I’m not exactly young anymore, turning 30 next year.

To those that suffered with loose skin after dramatic weight loss, what was your answer? Did it help to fill/hide the skin by building more muscle? Is surgery the only option?

I’m really worried that even if I do manage to lose all this excess weight, I won’t even be happy about it because I’m not going to like the way I look.

submitted by /u/TheWayOfEli
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tu8q5t/worried_about_loose_skin/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...