Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Okay, I guess I made a mistake with giving up.

Saturday, April 2, 2022

Okay, I guess I made a mistake with giving up.

I am 24 years old and I have always been fat. For my whole life I am trying to lose weight. Last time, I was going really good, I felt better emotionally and I was losing weight, I felt healthier. Then one day, I had an emotional breakdown after a fight I got into with my parents. I was like "fuck it" and I bought lost of junk food and I thought to myself: "It's not even a physical problem anymore, it's psychological. I can't lose weight just by eating healthier and doing some exercises. For my whole life I've been trying to lose weight but I never was in the shape I wanted to be in. It didn't work in the past, why would it work now? I was always so determined, every attempt was a 'this time' for me. Now what? It doesn't work, it didn't work in the past, it won't work in the future too. Fuck this, I give up. I will do what I want to do, I will eat what I want to eat. I am not trying to lose weight anymore.".

Now I am fatter than I have ever been. I think, my attempts did work somehow, I mean it made me feel better emotionally too. The weather is getting warmer, yesterday everybody on the streets was wearing t-shirts, I had my coat on, mostly because it hides my shape. And this evening, I drank a lot of water but couldn't quench my thirst. It says on the internet that it might be a sign of diabetes. Well, I don't think that is my case it was just a one time thing and nobody should worry over what they have read on the internet but it made me think about my health. I am 24, if I don't have diabetes now if I keep going like this, I will. I might or might not be healthy now but I thought to myself today, even if I am healthy, I am fucking my body up.

I will go back to diets and exercises, I won't be able to lose weight, I will have breakdowns that will cause me to have a break from now and then but I will keep going back to diets and exercises, I should've never gave up.

submitted by /u/WayToLhassa
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tuxvw9/okay_i_guess_i_made_a_mistake_with_giving_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...