Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Setting new goals for April. I've kept off 10 pounds since January 2022.

Friday, April 1, 2022

Setting new goals for April. I've kept off 10 pounds since January 2022.

New goal for April 2022: To lose 3 pounds.

Ever since I added more carbs into my diet in March (ex. white rice), I went from 167 lbs to 172-173 lbs. I do feel kind of disappointed, but hey, it's a new month! I'm glad that I am still at a net loss of 10 lbs.

My goal for this month is to balance the carb intake so I can lose more weight. (Yes I know veg/fruit have carbs too but this is pretty much just for bread and grains since I noticed +5-6 lb weight gain when I added them back)

  • 1 day where I can eat whatever carb I want (brown/white rice, baguette, etc)
  • 6 days where I follow a decreased-carb diet (not keto because it's too strict). I have some keto bread I picked up from Costco that is pretty good, honestly.
  • Still no calorie counting. I did that and it led to too much obsessive behavior. I will focus on eating SLOWLY and consciously.

In terms of exercise, I can't do much for cardio because my knees are still healing from overuse injury.

  • Cardio: however many steps I get in for the day and maybe 1-2x of cardio at the gym
  • Weights: 4x days at gym
submitted by /u/EpidermGrowthFactor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tu526t/setting_new_goals_for_april_ive_kept_off_10/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...