Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is there a YouTube workout program anyone recommends for unfit people?

Monday, April 4, 2022

Is there a YouTube workout program anyone recommends for unfit people?

I just need to lose 10 lbs. I'm already in the healthy weight category but decreasing my body fat and toning up would be nice. I'm wondering if anyone has workout challenge recommendations for very unfit people because I haven't worked out consistently in 2 years. I have very little strength to do more than a 30 second plank or a 5 minute jog which is absolutely embarrassing.

my stats - 5'5 125 lbs.

submitted by /u/plastic-faeri
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/twjhow/is_there_a_youtube_workout_program_anyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...