Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I lose weight without exercising?

Monday, April 4, 2022

Can I lose weight without exercising?

So thanks to working from home, I gained 20 pounds. Being at home everyday got me very depressed and I just worked from the couch. And then the weekends came and I just sat on the couch. I didn’t get up. But I finally quit that job and got a better one. But this one is way more demanding, and then as soon as I get home after an hour in traffic it’s usually too late to go walking or work out at the park. And by then I’m exhausted anyway. But this is a new job, and I’m walking more (way bigger building) not working from home and eating everything in sight. Parking far away, stressing, having smaller lunches due to decreased lunch time.

Could I lose weight just by eating better, or trying to? And then maybe no more eating after 8?

submitted by /u/OkPanic922
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/twkmgm/can_i_lose_weight_without_exercising/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...