Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm starting a new job and they have a gym

Monday, April 4, 2022

I'm starting a new job and they have a gym

Hey guys. I've been struggling with my weight my whole life. Besides overeating I don't exercise because I work a ton of hours. Finally I got a different job, and their employee treatment seems so different. I start on the 18th. The company has a weight management program and a gym upstairs. When I took the tour there were very few overweight people. Where I work now a lot of people are overweight. I am excited and nervous because I want to take advantage of the program, but I've never done anything so public regarding weight management. It's always been me alone dealing with it privately. Has anyone done anything like this?

submitted by /u/OMGpuppies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/twie1t/im_starting_a_new_job_and_they_have_a_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...