Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't know where to start.

Sunday, April 10, 2022

I don't know where to start.

Hello Everyone,

I am a 5'10 22M who currently weighs 220 pounds. I am going to be completely honest with you all: throughout my whole childhood and adolescence I have never struggled with weight. In fact, I could eat anything I wanted without the fear of gaining weight. However, after beginning lexapro around two years ago, my metabolism rapidly slowed and now I am having massive weight and bloating issues.

My mental health is very poor at the moment. I feel very insecure about my appearance. Today, I started working out for the first time (one hour of cardio). I feel happy, but also hopeless that my medication caused permanent damage to my metabolism/hormones. I just don't know where to go from here.

If anyone has advice or even similar experiences with medication, then I would love to hear it. I am at an all time low in my life. Hearing any type of support would be great.

submitted by /u/secretthrowaway1010
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0why4/i_dont_know_where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...