Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Before I turn 40

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Before I turn 40

39f. I’ve always been heavier. I played some sports as a teen but was never really athletic. I worked at a horse stable through college and that kept me in shape with the sheer amount of physical work.

Now I’m a chef and have been for nearly 20 years. Long hours on my feet mean I easily get over 30,000 steps a day.

Even with all that, somehow I’m steadily gaining weight year after year.

I’m posting as a commitment to myself that I have one year to get back down to my goal weight of 140lbs. That’s 26 pounds to lose.

I want to start the second half of my life with confidence in myself, not always hiding behind sweaters and layers. I want to be strong.

submitted by /u/Outsideforever3388
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0ujcw/before_i_turn_40/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...