Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gained 35lbs in 3 years

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Gained 35lbs in 3 years

Hi, brand new to this subreddit. I have been on disability for 4 years. I am going to be 34 in July and I really don’t want to finish out the year hitting 270lbs. When I quit working I weighed just about 200lbs. I am hoping that this page can give me tips on how to lose weight while being epileptic? I would just like to be below 200 again. My main source of spending money is making crochet items and selling them, ssdi is used up to cover bills. So I would like to be able to crochet still, but be more active. All help is appreciated! Ty in advance

submitted by /u/Crochetcarter
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0w8zj/gained_35lbs_in_3_years/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...