Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Cardio NSV

Sunday, April 10, 2022

Cardio NSV

I ran my first 10k! I also got my first runners high! The highest mph I reached was 8, and I'm pretty proud of myself! Even if I don't see the scale coming down as steadily as I was when I first started, I'm fine with that. My health has improved so much. I was able to take my daughter to girl scouts yesterday and walk the entire college campus not a problem at all. The joy I have been getting out of life lately is incredible!

To add, I'm still sticking to the DASH diet. My blood pressure has been staying stable. Hasn't decreased for a while, but that's okay. I have lost 50 pounds in total since the beginning of my journey. It hasn't been continuous to be honest. This past month and half I have really buckled down with cardio and CICO with DASH though and have lost the 20 pounds (30 was the non continuous part). I'm at my lowest in about 4 years, I believe. I can fit into my old clothes from when I first got pregnant with my son who is 6. I also no longer have pre diabetes.

Just wanted to let you all know thank you for the support in this sub. Keep up with the hard work everyone. It is amazing what you do everyday.

submitted by /u/Feeling-Awareness749
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u0usw1/cardio_nsv/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...