Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: dress shopping made me feel horrible

Friday, April 8, 2022

dress shopping made me feel horrible

so yeah. i need a dress for an event. i found one i fell in loveee with. the front is gorgeous. i turned to look at the back and almost cried i’m the fitting room. the back has two straps across it and they cross cross. it made my back look so chunky and the rolls were out there for sure:/

my event is on may 14th. i don’t know what i can do till then to maybe lose 6-7ish pounds and hope it shows a little. maybe i can start a little light weight training to work on my back? i also just downloaded myfitnesspal so i will be sure to count my stuff there.

i am 5’5 and 145 right now. i’d love to be around 138.

i am going to start to make it a point to be more active and eat consistently.

submitted by /u/hurricanes2
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tzjni8/dress_shopping_made_me_feel_horrible/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...