Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Workouts for the Flat Footed

Saturday, April 9, 2022

Workouts for the Flat Footed

Hello! I'm new to this subreddit, but I'm here because I'd like to know what home workouts I can do. I haven't exercised in a couple years since covid started, and unfortunately over the last two years a combination of stress from school and lack of self control led me to gain far too many pounds. I've tried to get back into running, but now I cant go half a mile without the arch of my foot hurting. I'm very flat footed, and my recent weight gain certainly hadn't helped that. Does anybody have an home workouts I can do to start to do to lose it?

submitted by /u/L4IIKA
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/u098uy/workouts_for_the_flat_footed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...