Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Update! Meet my first goal!

Monday, June 21, 2021

Update! Meet my first goal!

Im 6'5 458lbs I started my journey at 495. I set my first goal to lose 31lbs by my 31st birthday. It's at the end of June and on the 18th I officially lost 32lbs! As of this morning I'm down 37! My next goal is to lose another 30 by the end of July. My ultimate goal is to below 300lbs. I have Smaller goals to help keep me motivated each day!

The results have been amazing and energizing. I have gone down a pant size, my shirts are baggy as hell. I can see it in my face. My body doesn't hurt all the time. I am doing CICO with yoga, swimming, and walking. I try to walk or swim each day. I don't restrict any foods, but rather healthier foods and nutrient rich foods that are low in calories. I have also been as open and honest as I can about my relationship with food. It's helped me be more open with friends and family. I no longer feel like the other shoe is going to drop, or that someone will find out about my terrible food habits. It has been so freeing. This community has helped so much and the friends I've made along the way has been incredible.

Journey before destination. I will be making this my healthiest decade of my life. Edit: Met* my first goal. Next goal learn how to write good.

submitted by /u/roman1221
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o5dv3o/update_meet_my_first_goal/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...