Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 19lbs in 4 weeks!

Monday, June 21, 2021

Lost 19lbs in 4 weeks!

I'm 23/M/6'4" so I started the diet probably at 18.5st when a colleague offered me a Jaffa Cake and I said "No, thanks though" and he hit me with the "Are you on a diet or something?" In a jokey way, and it was on my mind to do for a while so I said "Yeah actually, I am!" In a similar jokey manner. From that point on I knew I had to take it seriously to not seem like a bs'er or someone that takes only fleeting interests in things

So I got some healthy food, I was on the diet for about a week and then I got some scales to track my progress, it said 257lbs. I put that in a BMI Calculator and it said 31.3, Obese. That was a big wakeup call as I had always said I would never become obese, but after years of evening snacking, large (honestly stupid) portion sizes and the "clean your plate/don't waste food" mentality, it caught up with me I guess

So anyway I started tracking my weight 24th May, monday and weighted 257lbs

Then 2 weeks later on June 7th I weighed in at 249lbs

And today on June 21st I weighed 238lbs

I think the 11lbs is a combo of much cooler weather, losing muscle mass, a tactical bowel movement before weigh in AND fat loss so I might not be able to reproduce that next fortnight, gonna target 233lbs assuming 4lbs per week but ye, moving around is so much easier

My diet!

So I eliminate egregiously unhealthy stuff. Any kind of unnecessary pastries/biscuits/cakes/fast food/processed meat/Sugary drinks

I reduce carbs in meals. So I'll have much less pasta/rice/potatoes with my dinners, and that's because they're calorie dense

I substitute essentials/treats. This is the biggest part of the diet so I'll include the brands. Bread->Ryvita Crispbreads. Butter->Flora Light. Breakfast->Special K+Almond Milk/Belvita Breakfast Biscuits. Sandwich filler/Toast Spread (Now going on Crispbreads)->Guacamole/Houmous/Philadelphia Lightest/Tuna+Cucumber. Any Drink->Water/Tea+Almond Milk. Any chocolate bar/mini cake->Alpen Light bars. Icecream->Muller Light Yogurts. Take away->Heinz No Added Sugar Tomato Soup (I add Pepper, Basil and a lil bit of Worcester sauce)

So the reason I go with branded options is because big brands have a lot of resources to put into these products and they have a reputation to uphold, so they're often held to a higher standard than offbrand versions where that isn't the case

My goal is 150 lbs, 10st 10lbs, now at 17st let'sss gooooo

Tl;dr. 257->238lbs, movement feels better, diet: don't eat too many potatoes

submitted by /u/Ran063
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o57l3j/lost_19lbs_in_4_weeks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...