Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: This is the worst my health has ever been and I need to change.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

This is the worst my health has ever been and I need to change.

My physical health could be worse but my mental health has never been worse. I struggle daily with everything, my anxiety has been paralysing and overwhelming. My weight got worse because of my mental health but now being 60lbs over my "ideal" weight has been making my mental health worse than ever.

I know what I need to do to stop this and I know how to lose weight. I know how to count calories and I know what exercise regimen works best for me. I just don't feel like I can do it. I feel like I'll make everything worse. I feel like it will cost me so much mental energy. I feel like I don't really deserve it, that I'm incapable of it.

Rationally, I know none of that is true but I don't know why I can't convince myself of that. I don't know how to get myself to make any change. I feel stuck and trapped in a doubt cage I built myself and locked myself in.

I don't really know why I wrote this post. It's partly a rant, partly me asking if somebody can relate or has any advice.

submitted by /u/to_september
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nppd0b/this_is_the_worst_my_health_has_ever_been_and_i/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...