Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose weight despite exercise and cutting out food groups

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Struggling to lose weight despite exercise and cutting out food groups

Hi all,

Looking for some advice! I am back on track with my transformation which is great and I feel it’s sustainable. I have been doing cardio 3X a week for 1-1.5hours in group lessons.

I have cut back significantly on what I eat and only select healthy or low calorie options when I’m out. I am vegan. I don’t eat dairy and I don’t eat rice or pasta.

In the past 3 weeks I’ve lost 5lbs. If I’m honest I was expecting more just because of the amount of work I’ve put in.

Things that I think could help - cutting out alcohol and calorie counting. I don’t drink much alcohol only socially and even then I limit it to one / two glass of wine or two mixers.

The thing that stops me from calorie counting is that I have a very restrictive diet. I basically live a whole foods plant based diet except the alcohol.

Has anyone gone through this ?

submitted by /u/RainbowFlower8989
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npp375/struggling_to_lose_weight_despite_exercise_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...