Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Gym program help needed.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Gym program help needed.

I'm a 16 yr old male, currently fat. I've had quite a weightloss journey so far, losing 5 KG last month by fasting but that won't work anymore. I'm back to my intermittent fasting regiment and sustaining the weight I had after weightloss. I'm joining a gym in the 15th to lose more weight, so I can achieve a flat belly during the summer and then I can start working on muscle. What I need help with is a gym program for fat loss. I'm kind of new to the gym so I don't have an exact idea of what exercises to do or what diet to follow. As for the gym, I plan to start on June 15th up to September 15th, so during the 3 months of summer. I'm gonna be doing 3 days a week, since that's what the subscription offered, Monday Wednesday Friday, to assure a day break in-between, the time hasn't been sorted out yet I need help for that. I was thinking going in the morning since that's a really good time where I'm fresh and a good way to start the day. I've sorted about everything out as you can see except diet and gym plan. Help would really be appreciated, thank you in advance

submitted by /u/ItsAPizza19
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npos2a/gym_program_help_needed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...