Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: literally always thinking about food

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

literally always thinking about food

F17 6’0 CW 147lbs GW 135lbs

So like nearly everyone I’ve put on weight during quarantine. It’s not that noticeable on me I guess due to my height, but it still makes me feel bad since all my clothes fit thighter and weird now so I figured I could lose it all again

I’ve been eating around 1500calories a day for about a week now, I’m not very active so I figured that should be enough. But I’m literally alwayss hungry. I think about food 24/7 and it’s starting to make me feel awful

And this only happens when I try to eat less. Like when I’m not on a diet or anything, I’d just eat whatever and then not even think about food until next time I’m hungry. But when I’m in a deficit, I always end up binging, especially at night. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Negative-Mode3682
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npo8q8/literally_always_thinking_about_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...