Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mistakes were made

Monday, June 21, 2021

Mistakes were made

I just got back from a terrible workout. Terrible because I didn't even get through half of the workout before I had to quit because I felt so nauseous. It's 90F out today (not very common here) and apparently the gym owner doesn't like to use AC...

Meanwhile, everyone else in the class was going about their business and weren't struggling nearly as much as me. I knew I was out of shape and weak but man, it really set in how weak I was today. There were quite a few people in the class significantly heavier (like at least 50-100 lbs bigger) and older than me but lifting huge weights and completing all of their reps and circuits. It seems like most things the trainer has me try I have to do an easier version of it or use lighter weight. A bit embarrassing

submitted by /u/DrLexaloo
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/o57rdm/mistakes_were_made/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...