Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Got my first "did you loose weight"....

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Got my first "did you loose weight"....

…an it felt good.

my Colleague asked me if i did loose weight and that it seems to be quite a bit.
I felt so happy, although I lost only like 5-6 kg (about 12lbs) ​ I don’t recognize much of a difference.

By the way: 30 | F | 5’ 6” | SW: 213lbs | CW: 200lbs | GW: 154lbs ​

A bit of a back story:
I tried IF last year and it worked ok. Thanks to IF I got rid of snacking and Milk in my coffee. Also I noticed that dinner is my most important meal. I can easily do 20:4 but I need to have dinner. ​

Then I took a quick trip to Keto, but I am WAY to picky. Keto teached me to ban most of the white sugar, or sugar in general (not really a sweet tooth anymore) and that I need to compensate the “missing” carbs with protein and fat. ​

Doing some workout on my workday, and on the weekends I go for a walk (2,5-3,7 miles) early in the morning and add some yoga if I am in the mood also helps a lot.

​ I feel great and energized, my sleep is better and I don’t loose my energy/motivation during the day. f.e. yesterday. I worked till 4pm, got home, did 2 15min-workouts (Pilates and Core) and then my dad asked me to help restore his Car Trailer. I mean I definitely was exhausted but it felt so good. ​ I learned to remind myself how good I do feel after a workout, or how bad some types of food make me feel.

Mindest is everything

Keep going guys! You are all going to make it!!!

submitted by /u/k-roS
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/npr9mf/got_my_first_did_you_loose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...