Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I don't know what to do (Weight isn't changing)

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

I don't know what to do (Weight isn't changing)

I really really need help because I'm starting to lose motivation even though I've come so far. So basically I've been trying to lose weight for about 7 months and I went from 210 lbs to 170, which I know is not a lot for that amount of time but it took a lot of hard work and effort on my end. Anyway right now I've been at 170-173 for WEEKS. At one point I was at 169.8 and I thought I finally was able to lose weight, but the next day I was back up to 171.

Hear me out, I understand that weight fluctuates and that the number on the scale shouldn't be of great importance if it only changed by one or two pounds. But please I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I tried walking more, going to the gym, eating slightly more as well as eating slightly less at one point. So yeah, I'm not sure what to do at this point. I've really been trying so hard and with new medication I'm taking (idk if its because if it) Ive recently started to feel more hungry too. So if you could also give tips on controlling cravings that would be great. Basically I just want to finally be in that healthy weight range and be confident in myself. But I've seen no change and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Sorry if I rambled for a bit, but if you do have tips on what I should do, please help me

submitted by /u/throwawaylolyeah
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqiz31/i_dont_know_what_to_do_weight_isnt_changing/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...