Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Week One Complete

Friday, April 8, 2022

Week One Complete

Last week I made a vent post about how I gained weight and wanted to make a change. Well I started making that change and the last 7 days I've been eating clean and exercising! I'm slowly adding more exercises to my regimine and I'm on a very clean diet that fills me up as I track my calories. So far so good! I don't feel deprived or overly sore from my workouts either. Here's to losing weight! Wish me luck guys!!

submitted by /u/Mushroomaffection
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tzj7b2/week_one_complete/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...