Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I found a sport that I actually like!!!

Saturday, April 2, 2022

I found a sport that I actually like!!!

I just started learning how to skateboard about 4 days ago and it’s been a blast! I hated sports for as long as I could remember because it hurt and like you know e x e r c i s e. But for some reason this doesn’t feel like a regular sport. I really like how when I practice for like an hour, my throat doesn’t feel dry and bloody. All I do is sweat a lot lol. Plus today I looked at my watch and it says I’ve burned 1098 calories! Wow right!? I never thought I would even come close to that without having a fucking a heart attack but here I am.

P. S right now I can cruise for like 3 pushes and can turn without falling off! It’s not a lot but I’m proud of myself :)

submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Car2206
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tuyqk1/i_found_a_sport_that_i_actually_like/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...