Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How’d you repair your relationship with food?

Thursday, April 7, 2022

How’d you repair your relationship with food?

I’m completely addicted to food. All I seem to do is eat. And Ubereats?? That app is literally going to be the death of me. I went back through all my email receipts and counted it up and I spent about $1200 on that app in a little over 6 months. Sometimes 2, 3 orders in one night. And even after I was done, I’d still eat more just an hour or two later. I don’t understand why I can’t stop. Anyone who was formally addicted to food have any tips on how to stop? It’s very clear that I need to repair my relationship with food and how I go about eating but I don’t no clue where to start.

submitted by /u/scar21666
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/tytjbu/howd_you_repair_your_relationship_with_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...