Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My first day of actively trying to be healthier

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My first day of actively trying to be healthier

Hi all,

I'm new here. I got sick of getting heavier and heavier and decided to do something about it. I'm 33 F, 5'6 and 165 lbs. My goal weight is 135. Last week was my birthday and I ate probably half of a cake that could feed 20-30 people by myself over the course of the week. That was my wake up call.

I started a low carb diet. I ate 4 turkey slices, half of an avocado, a low carb/high protein tortilla with a thin smear of hummus, 2 servings of macadamia nuts, some cheese cubes, and a steak and mayo tortilla wrap for dinner. I probably overshot my goal of 1200 calories today, but not by too much. I stayed under 25 carbs, hoping to get down to < 20.

I plan to start journaling my food intake in order to be more accurate.

I exercised for the first time in years today. It's a start. Only 20 minutes on the stationary bike, but I'm hoping to increase to an hour a day 5 days a week. Maybe split into 2 thirty minute sessions.

I hope to lose 8 lbs by the end of the month. Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/PracticalMind9
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqb43v/my_first_day_of_actively_trying_to_be_healthier/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...