Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do you keep from giving up?

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

How do you keep from giving up?

One month ago, I made some changes in my life. I cut out late night snacking, indeed, stopped all snacking between meals, switched to eating only a salad in the evening and started walking 2 miles a day. It was difficult. It hurts to walk that far while dragging around 250 pounds. I try not to weigh myself too often, because it's demotivating, so I waited a month and weighed myself today. I've gained 8 pounds. Yes, there is more I could be doing, other things I could be looking at, but I've done so much for negative results. I haven't gone for a walk today, because now it feels like just dragging around 250 pounds of weight with no end in sight, and just getting more to drag. I'm ready to give it all up. It just isn't helping, and I feel that I've already pushed it so far and made so many changes for anti-progress that I don't know where to go with this. If there is a better subreddit to post this sort of thing, please let me know. I don't mean to diminish anyone else's journey. I'm female, 51, 5'2", and weigh 258 pounds. My weight keeps slowly creeping up.

submitted by /u/allumari
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nq9vr4/how_do_you_keep_from_giving_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...