Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Day 1 for the 100th time....

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Day 1 for the 100th time....

I’m starting again.... Maybe even from my heaviest ever. I’ve tried so MANY MANY times in the past, sometimes I last just one day, other times a week or a month, maybe even 6 months if I’m lucky. But every time, I end up giving up and gaining it all back, my willpower just gives out.

Every time I hold my breath and plead with myself that this will be THE time. The time where I finally hit a healthy weight, the time where I finally like the way I look, the time where I’m healthy and active the way I want to be without the weight literally weighing me down, the time where I finally feel confident enough to do everything I’ve put on hold. Will it be this time? I can hope but I honestly feel like it’s not me in control. I’ve just been down this road SO many times.

Anyway, just having a hard time pushing through this first day without feeling discouraged and already exhausted. I’m not looking forward to another stint of counting calories and all the mental exhaustion that goes into dieting. I know that it’ll be worth it if I just push through (I’ve come close to being a normal weight before and it did WONDERS for my mental health, it was the happiest I’d ever been), but I feel like I’m looking down this long tunnel and it’s one I’ve done so many times before. It’s hard not to feel discouraged from the get-go.

Any advice for pushing through the initial misery of “getting back into it"?

EDIT: I should add too, that I have a lot of weight to lose. Maybe 100 lbs. So that’s part of why I get so discouraged, I just burn out because I’ve got so long to go and the results don’t show because I’m so big. I dropped 60 lbs before and it was basically unnoticed by everyone, including myself (even in monthly photos, I could hardly tell). I know that’s the paper towel effect but once I reach a certain point I just get so tired there’s no reasoning with myself :(

submitted by /u/GoldPossibility
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqbl94/day_1_for_the_100th_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...