Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 50ish pounds gone for good, almost halfway there!

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

50ish pounds gone for good, almost halfway there!

My story isn’t that crazy - I was always fit as a child, but gained weight in college due to stress eating... a lot of stress eating, to the point that I would call it self-punishment if not self-harm. My wake up call was realizing that my bloodwork came back as perfect - everything was set up so that I could live a long life, and I decided to do something about it.

Who knew that eating at a medium calorie deficit (500-700 depending on the day) was the solution to my problems? I sure didn’t until January!

I recently passed the 50 pound weight-loss threshold, and figured I could show my little bit of progress over here to keep me going through a plateau. I have about another 50-60 that I would like to lose before I am at my goal, but it’s because of groups like this one that I even have the courage to try. Thanks everyone.

24F (almost 25), 5’9, SW: 271, CW: 218.6, GW:160

https://imgur.com/gallery/T68TVHb

submitted by /u/Oragami-Hot-Sauce
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nq84o6/50ish_pounds_gone_for_good_almost_halfway_there/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...