Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started out at 115 Kg(253 pounds) in July Last year, now at 105 kg after a tumultuous journey. Stuck at the current point.

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Started out at 115 Kg(253 pounds) in July Last year, now at 105 kg after a tumultuous journey. Stuck at the current point.

So, last year, I came back from college and realized I was 115kg. Well, its not like I didn't know I was obese, but now it suddenly hit me. I was 115kg, I had to do something. So started the long journey. I knew I had to be patient at that steady efforts would yield more of a result than headlong rush and failure.

Well, my first attempt was completely destroyed after my grandfather died and I got Covid-19. I couldn't do anything almost the entirety of 2020. However, in 2021, I steeled myself and went into it. I only looked at the scale once a week, and focused on steady exercise and diet control. In March I was at 107.5 . I had to travel a bit, and after that I had to attend two marriages back to back. When I came back I was 112 Kg again, which nearly took broke me into pieces. However, I got back into everything. Around the same time, I got into a relationship, and a month later I got a job as well.

At the start of May I was at 104.7 Kg, and I've been stuck at that point very badly. the Covid-19 situation here means I can't go to the gym, and tbh I hate going to the gym anyways. I had been doing pretty good, both mentally and physically. But, in the last 2 weeks, I took the vaccine which put me out of commission for a week, and broke up. While my mental condition isn't bad, it isn't very good either, and what was a minor concern which I was sure would pass is now feeling like a urgent concern I need to solve. I understand the solution to this might be in my psyche, but mental solutions usually take some time. Meanwhile, you people have any idea about what to usually do when stuck at a certain weight? Especially since the current situation is making me want to binge eat.

I am grateful for your advice, and thanks to everyone who managed to actually read through this short essay.

submitted by /u/Knowsnotatall
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/nqbuv7/started_out_at_115_kg253_pounds_in_july_last_year/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...